This is still a draft and is not completed nor spell and grammar checked
- Name: Thomas E.Z. Lundquist
- Date of birth: 1970-01-30, Asker, Norway
- Address : Kransen 10a
- ZIP: N-1166 Oslo, NORWAY
- Phone, home: Cell only.
- Phone, work: +47 90 74 19 91 (cellular)
- E-mail: Thomasez@zelow.no
- Jan 1998 - Redpill Linpro, Senior consultant
Programming, architecture, data modelling, provisioning of network equipment, AAA and billing systems, integration, middelware, embedded systems.
- May 1997 - Oct 1998 Telenor Bedrift, Divisjon IT-Service
40% part time from jan 1998.
- Maintaning networks, mainly Cisco.
- Developing and programming of automating routines.
Telenor Bedrift is a part of the norwegian telecom.
- From april 1996 : Started my own one-man-company Zelow Consulting.
- Assigned with Telenor Bedrift working with Den Elektroniske Skolevei ( project giving cheap Internet access to schools ). Was in the project that gave Telenor Nextel ( Telenor's ISP ) their new network.
- Configuring and development of firewalls.
- May 1995 - jun 1996: IT- og kurssenter, Østfold fylkeskommune ( Municipal administration )
- Helping getting the municipal administration and government on the Internet.
- Getting High Schools in the county in the Internet, developing firewalls and mail systems.
- Helping on writing the internal computer security policy, routines and documentation.
- Starting the intranet service.
- 1993 - 94 Østfold regional hospital, IS-departement
(during summer holidays)
- Hardware maintenance.
- Sysadmin on Banyan Vines networks
- Sysadmin on ND (Norsk Data) minis.
- Sysadmin SCO-unix database servers.
- Adminidtration and deployment of an X.400 EDI system for delivering laboratory results to MD's all over the regian.
- 1992 Norwegian army, Artilleriregiment nr-1
(Summer and part time while studying)
- Programming a data base for registration and deployment of soldiers. This was done with SuperBase for Windows on a Novell network. All modelling and development done by me.
- Teaching personell use of computers, Windows and DOS.
- Setting up and maintaing a Novell network.
- 1991 - 1992 Noiseless, Fredrikstad
- Service and installation of printers, faxes, copiers and PC's and LAN's
- 1990 - 1991 Fredrikstad Kommune, IS-departement
(while on leave from the air force)
- Administration and maintenence of PC's in network and ND minis.
Drift av PC'er, nettverk og systemer fra / med Norsk Data utstyr.
- 1990 Royal Air Force. North Cape
- Operating radar, watching air movements.
- 1989 UNIC, Oslo:
- Installastion of PC's and networks.
- College, Høgskolen i Østfold, Halden
- 1992 - 95: Computer science.
- 1995 - 96: Part time, a few extra courses.
- High School, Sogn vgs, Oslo
- 1985 - 89 Electronics and computers. Hardware and programming.
- Member of the board in Linux Norway since the startup.
- Member of the board of Linpro AS from 1999 to 2003.
- Students council while in high school.
- Students council first and third year in college
- Founded and lead Studentersamfundet i Halden. ( a Fraternity )
- Editor of Grenseposten, College newspaper 1994 - 1996
- floppyfw, a Linuxbased firewall that fits on a floppy disk. In use over the whole world both private and coprporate use.
- Running a MUD (Multi User Dungeon), Final Realms
I claim to have knowledge about
- Programming Php
- Programming Perl
- Programming C (altho rusty)
- Programming Ruby
- SQL and data modelling
- Computer hardware and architecture, mainly PC's
- Unix administration, mainly Linux but also Solaris and HP/UX
- Firewall setup and works
- Novell NetWare
- Basic use of Internet applications
- Programming Basic / Visual Basic ( altho rusty )
- MS Windows and applications.
June 2011 / Thomasez@zelow.no