This is still a draft and is not completed nor spell and grammar checked
- Name: Thomas E.Z. Lundquist
- Date of birth: 1970-01-30, Asker, Norway
- Address : Kransen 10a
- ZIP: N-1166 Oslo, NORWAY
- Phone, home: Cell only.
- Phone, work: +47 90 74 19 91 (cellular)
- E-mail: Thomasez@zelow.no
- Sept 2014 - Started my own company, BisonLab AS.
- Jan 1998 - Aug 2014 Redpill Linpro, Senior consultant
Programming, architecture, data modelling, provisioning of network equipment, AAA and billing systems, integration, middelware, embedded systems.
- NTE - Started on the logistics and provisioning system mentioned above.
- World Scout Jamboree 2011 - Architecture, data modelling and at the last stages also project management. This was a system for organizing the Jamboree, mainly registration, national organization memberships, invoiceing and payment and reports. This was made in Symfony 1 with Doctrine 2 (both php)
- Absolutt Fotball - Backend for authorization, subscriptions, payment (sms, credit card, autodraw and so on) and customer support for a system for streaming Live Football. This was made in Symfony 1 with Doctrine 1 (both pho)
- Kunnskapsforlaget - Partitionin in development of a payment and subscription system made in Ruby on Rails.
- BaneTele - ADSL Provisioning - both CPE and DSLAM provisioning (Made in perl. The Cisco communication library is rumored to still be in use.), IPAM, and converting a lot of Excel spredsheets into Ruby on Rails "Applications".
- Telenor - Many things. Billing, Migration, Workflow system for handling huge deliveries of leased lines and the first self service web application Telenor (Internet) had. Most of this was done in Perl and shell scripts.
- May 1997 - Oct 1998 Telenor Bedrift, Divisjon IT-Service
40% part time from jan 1998.
- Maintaning networks, mainly Cisco.
- Developing and programming of automating routines.
Telenor Bedrift is a part of the norwegian telecom.
- From april 1996 : Started my own one-man-company Zelow Consulting.
- Assigned with Telenor Bedrift working with Den Elektroniske Skolevei ( project giving cheap Internet access to schools ). Was in the project that gave Telenor Nextel ( Telenor's ISP ) their new network.
- Configuring and development of firewalls.
- May 1995 - jun 1996: IT- og kurssenter, Østfold fylkeskommune ( Municipal administration )
- Helping getting the municipal administration and government on the Internet.
- Getting High Schools in the county in the Internet, developing firewalls and mail systems.
- Helping on writing the internal computer security policy, routines and documentation.
- Starting the intranet service.
- 1993 - 94 Østfold regional hospital, IS-departement
(during summer holidays)
- Hardware maintenance.
- Sysadmin on Banyan Vines networks
- Sysadmin on ND (Norsk Data) minis.
- Sysadmin SCO-unix database servers.
- Adminidtration and deployment of an X.400 EDI system for delivering laboratory results to MD's all over the regian.
- 1992 Norwegian army, Artilleriregiment nr-1
(Summer and part time while studying)
- Programming a data base for registration and deployment of soldiers. This was done with SuperBase for Windows on a Novell network. All modelling and development done by me.
- Teaching personell use of computers, Windows and DOS.
- Setting up and maintaing a Novell network.
- 1991 - 1992 Noiseless, Fredrikstad
- Service and installation of printers, faxes, copiers and PC's and LAN's
- 1990 - 1991 Fredrikstad Kommune, IS-departement
(while on leave from the air force)
Drift av PC'er, nettverk og systemer fra / med Norsk Data utstyr.
- Administration and maintenence of PC's in network and ND minis.
- 1990 Royal Air Force. North Cape
- Operating radar, watching air movements.
- 1989 UNIC, Oslo:
- Installation of PC's and networks.
I claim to have knowledge about
- Framweorks: Symfony 2, Ruby on Rails, Zend 1
- Provisioning systems for network equipment, user databases.
- Payment, invoiceing and subscription/billing systems.
- Logistics and workflow systems.
- SQL and data modelling.
- Computer hardware and architecture, mainly PC's
- Unix administration, mainly Linux but also Solaris and HP/UX
- Networking, mostly Internet protocols.
- Building Linux distributions.
- College, Høgskolen i Østfold, Halden
- 1992 - 95: Computer science.
- 1995 - 96: Part time, a few extra courses.
- High School, Sogn vgs, Oslo
- 1985 - 89 Electronics and computers. Hardware and programming.
- Member of the board in Linux Norway since the startup.
- Member of the board of Linpro AS from 1999 to 2003.
- Students council while in high school.
- Students council first and third year in college
- Founded and lead Studentersamfundet i Halden. ( a Fraternity )
- Editor of Grenseposten, College newspaper 1994 - 1996
- floppyfw, a Linuxbased firewall that fits on a floppy disk. In use over the whole world both private and coprporate use.
- Running a MUD (Multi User Dungeon), Final Realms
Sept 2015 / Thomasez@zelow.no