|Version 30 (modified by BradSkiff, 8 years ago) (diff)|
These HOWTOs are a collection of external (for the Wiki) documentation about and for floppyfw.
Many of these are quite old and should be replaced. Some of them should be in the documentation? section of this Wiki instead of a HOWTO.
It may also be a good thing to (re)sort these for age and relevance.
- 20060919: How to log floppyfw to a remote pc
- 20060912: How to tweak Wondershaper
- 20060908: floppyfw + Wondershaper + VoIP = a how to
- 20060829: How to create a floppyfw iso boot CD
- Adding modules to floppyfw.
- How to build a package
- Setup for transparent proxying.
- Two HOWTOs on using (Dialup) PPP on the 1.0 series 1 and 2
- How to add IPv6 over IPv4 support to your network behind a NAT router.
- SSH daemon on floppyfw 1.9 (and probably also the 2.0 series)
- How to use the VPND package
- (sys)logging to Windows
- Using the VPN masquerade abilities in floppyfw. (for 1.0 above 1.0.10)
- 3 Ethernet cards and multiple IPs
- Compiling for 2.0 series on machine with newer glibc than 2.0.7
- Using two floppies (Bloatware!)
- Example of using nc to download packages into (an extra) floppyfw ramdisk.
- The local HOWTO directory I case some are forgotten.