These HOWTOs are a collection of snippets of documentation about and for floppyfw.
Many of these are quite old and should be replaced. Some of them should be in the documentation? section of this Wiki instead of a HOWTO. Keep in mind that a version 2 series HOWTO might solve the problem you are facing but usually only parts of the things mentioned in it will have to be done.
It may also be a good thing to (re)sort these for relevance.
- 20081130: Remastering ISO in Windows
- 20140524: Brad's archived floppyfw how to's ( No longer updated. )
- How to use USB modem with floppyfw.
- Adding modules to floppyfw.
- Setup for transparent proxying.
- How to add IPv6 over IPv4 support to your network behind a NAT router.
- Another HOWTO about (sys)logging to Windows
HOWTOs for floppyfw version 2 series
- Compiling for 2.0 series on machine with newer glibc than 2.0.7
- How to build a package
- 3 Ethernet cards and multiple IPs
HOWTOs for floppyfw version 1 series
- SSH daemon on floppyfw 1.9 (and probably also the 2.0 series)
- Example of using nc to download packages into (an extra) floppyfw ramdisk.
- Two HOWTOs on using (Dialup) PPP on the 1.0 series 1 and 2
- How to use the VPND package
- Using the VPN masquerade abilities in floppyfw. (for 1.0 above 1.0.10)
Old HOWTOs with great ideas that are now implemented by default
HOWTO dir on zelow
- The local HOWTO directory I case some are forgotten.