Welcome to the floppyfw Wiki
As you can see, this is a Wiki based on Trac, which is a very cool tool for projects such as floppyfw. Besides this Wiki you will find a ticket system for posting bugs, feature requests, packages and more fun, and also be able to browse the source code for building floppyfw and it's packages.
This Wiki will hopefully contain a (vastly?) improved FAQ, HOWTO collection and documentation.
You have to be registered as a user to be able to edit these pages. All thanks to Trac spammers.
- FloppyFW supports a wide range of add-on packages. Maybe someone has already made the one you're looking for?
- We have a FAQ. Currently, there is not much in it. (I guess none of the questions we get are frequent then :-)
- There are many good HOWTOs explaining how to do different stuff on FloppyFW.
- This document gives you a few hints on stuff you might want to consider when you're running FloppyFW.
- If you want to make your own packages or you just want to compile your own FloppyFW, the devkit is the way to do that.
- The only empty document in this wiki:
- A nice collection of related links.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.